1 VACANCY FOR 1 ROMANIAN VOLUNTEER
SPEND 12 MONTHS VOLUNTEERING in FRANCE – La Roche sur Yon
Project title: Citoyen Volontaire Contre les Discriminations
Period: 6 June 2016 – 6 June 2017
Coordinating Organization: Ensemble au Val d’Ornay – La Roche sur Yon, Pays de la Loire, France
Sending Organization: Asociatia YMCA Baia Mare, Romania
1 vacancy for 1 Romanian volunteer.
– basic knowledge of French and English language (speaking), responsible, with a sense of initiative, motivated, creative, hard-working, good in working with children and teenagers, willing to coordinate his/her own workshops for children and youth, assist them in their activities.
Volunteer’s role and tasks:
- The volunteer will have to promote the EVS program and widely the youth mobility to the public of the local community centers and also to our partners of popular education.
- He/she will develop intercultural, intergenerational and others projects according to the association values.
- He/she will develop these projects through many fields. The volunteer will be in touch with different peoples according to the specific project. For example:sport stage with young people from 10 to 15.
- He/she will take part in leisure activities on wenesday during out of school time and during holidays.
- He/she will take part in wakening of babies with “ludobébé” and “ptites frimousses” (children/parent time).
- He/she could develop actions on the “terrain d’aventure” site (area with garden for project about environment)
- He/she will build an activity about his country and his culture.
- He/she could develop intercultural, intergenerational projects head for this public.
- He/she will take part in the childhood committee where the inahbitants discuss and organize projects head for this public.
- He/she will discover the administrative functioning of the sector.
- He/she will take part in the different receptions times and leisure time with people from 11 to 25 in the youth club.
- He/she will take part in the development of youth exchange projects and summer camps. We will use his nationality and the knowledge of his country to continue the partnership with the organization.
- He/she will discover different working places..
- He/she will promote the youth mobility with communication tools and his own experience.
- He/she will promote the EVS program to the youth city coordination and the others partners.
- He/she will develop intercultural, intergenerational projects. He will discover the administrative functioning of the sector.
Family and local life sector :
He/she could get involved in project linked to the family sector, like foreign journey, locals parties, outing, ludornay( game areas with show programs), workshop, do-it-yourself activities. He/she will develop citizenship, intercultural and intergenerational projects.
- travel costs are reimbursed in the limit of 275 EUR
- Project covers international health insurance, accomodation, monthly utilities (water, heating, electricity, internet), French language lessons
- Volunteer will receive a monthly individual support (allowance) of 115 EUR, plus money for food and local transport.
- Please send your CV (with photo) and motivation letter, both in English, to email@example.com, until 10th of May 2016. In the subject line please mention: EVS France
FOR MORE INFORMATION please click here:project info_EVS France